It’s raining! Do I get a rain check?
No. Our policy is that as long as we can still play the movie or the show can go on, we will not give out rain-checks or refunds. Patrons can still sit in their cars and watch the show. Should the weather cause an event that we can no longer safely continue, (i.e. power-failure, severe winds) rain checks in form of a site credit will be distributed.
- All vehicles must be parked front end forward to the screen.
- Trucks, SUVs and vans must park behind the designated position.
- Vehicles with a roof support are considered as a truck.
- The speed limit on the site is 5 km/h. Go slow. Please remember safety first.
- It is forbidden to reserve places. First come, first serve.
- Vehicles must be positioned perpendicular to the screen.
- Personal chairs must be in front of the vehicles and remain 2m from the adjacent vehicles.
- No person can be on the roof of a vehicle.
- Your engine must be switched off at all times.
- Headlights must be switched off at all times.
- It is forbidden to honk.
- If you must leave the site during the programming, please allow our team to escort you safely out. Note that there will be no re-entry allowed.
- Trash and recycling bins are available throughout the site; please be respectful and throw your trash and recycling in the appropriate bins provided.
- No animals allowed onsite. We know you love your pets (we do too!) but please keep them at home for the evening.
Additional COVID-19 Rules:
- If you are sick or feeling unwell at all- do not come to the event!
- You cannot socialize in groups - you must stay at your vehicle and keep a minimum distance between groups of 2m
- Maintain a 2 metre distance at all times.
- If you get out of your vehicle or are sitting outside, we highly recommend that you use a mask or face covering if able to do so.
- If you need to use the restroom, we are only allowing limited capacity into the restroom at a time, then we must sanitize it at regular intervals-- this may take time, but it is for your safety. Since we are only showing single features, we urge that you go to the bathroom before you arrive.
- Any attendees in line at our restrooms or concessions must maintain 6 ft distancing.
- Respect, good judgement, and common sense go a long way. Please show all three when onsite.